The pair have teamed up for an exclusive NFT airdrop campaign, with 100 HERO NFTs to be won.
Step Hero NFTs
The Step Hero airdrop is open for applications with entries required before the competition closing date of October 20th. To enter users need only follow Step Hero on CoinMarketCap as well as follow the GameFi project on a number of social media sites.
The 100 randomly picked winners will be selected from the participants who correctly complete all tasks and register on the CoinMarketCap airdrop page.
“We are very excited to announce that we are collaborating with CoinMarketCap to host an exclusive NFT Airdrop Campaign with a total prize pool of 100 HERO NFTs,” said Step Hero in a blog earlier this month.
The 100 NFTs will be composed of different rarity levels. 1st prize will be a super rare NFT worth around $2800. 2nd prize is a rare NFT worth around $750. 3rd prize is an uncommon NFT worth around $198. The remaining 97 winners will receive a common NFT worth around $80.
Seven Step Hero Steps
To enter the competition users must complete seven tasks:
- Add Step Hero ($HERO) as Watchlist on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/step-hero/
- Add Step Hero Soul ($STEP) as Watchlist on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/step-hero-step/
- Follow Step Hero on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StepHeroNFTs
- Like the Step Hero fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/StepHeroNFTs/
- Join the Step Hero Telegram group: https://t.me/stephero_chat
- Join the Step Hero Telegram announcements channel: https://t.me/stephero_ann
- Join the Step Hero Discord server: https://discord.gg/A5guPpQcdu
Users should also register on Step Hero’s airdrop page on CoinMarketCap.
About Step Hero
Step Hero is an NFT fantasy-themed RPG game on Binance Smart Chain and Polygon. Step Hero is also a comprehensive NFT ecosystem made up of HERO tokens, HERO collectibles, a fantasy-themed role-playing game with attractive gameplay, and a cross-chained NFT marketplace.