This is how I get free voice-overs for my video contents. The voices are very human-like and the process is very simple.
- First you have to visit this website https://text-to-speech-demo.ng.bluemix.net/
- Choose a voice by selecting one from the dropdown menu below.
- Input your text in the text box. You can either type your text directly in the text box or you can copy and paste your text in the text box.
- Click the play button to play the output of your text, make sure it finish playing. Click on the option icon at the end of the play bar, it is immidiately after the speaker icon.
- Click the download button and download the file.
- Locate the file on your computer and rename it to an audio file by adding .mp3 at the end of the file name, click save or press enter.
- Play the audio file, use it for whatever project you want to use it for.
Please note that this is an IBM website, so know how you use it.